October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Anything for a Beer

Written for the Tea Room's October 2011 Octoberfest Challenge


Anything for a Beer
by Dizzy

"No! Chase, I'm not going," William said loudly.

"Come on, William. It'll be fun."

"For you maybe, but not for me. I hate those kinds of things. They are so crowded, I end up hitting people with my cane," William tried to explain.

"Then go sighted guide," was Chase's solution.

"I don't want to go sighted guide. I don't want to go at all," William snarled, then apologized when Reed said his name in that "I've had enough" tone that Reed had perfected.

"William," Jason called out. "It's Oktoberfest. There will be beer and Bratwurst there."

"Beer? Ok, I'll go."

No comments:

Post a Comment