October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Cry

I Cry
by Dizzy


"No! I don't want to," I shout.


"You need to." I squirm as he slaps his hand down. "With all you've gone through this year, you've lost so much," he says, and lands another swat on my bared butt.


"No, I'm NOT weak. I am the strong one."


"No one would ever call you weak. Yes, you are the strong one. Do it," another heavy swat lands.


"I can't," I whisper, my voice breaking. "I'll shatter into a million pieces."


"No you won't. I'll hold you together with my love."


And with his promise, I finally do it. I cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment