October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh Yes...Please

Oh Yes...Please
by Chris Dangerfield


Scanning the room and deeply bored, I felt him press up firmly behind me. I didn't have to turn. His smell is perfect. Being in crisp suits, surrounded by his employers, their bejeweled wives and on our best behavior, did not stop him from pressing discreetly against me. Key and Lock. Ying and Yang. Top and Bottom. Front to... backside. How in a crowded ballroom and still, only him, in this universe? 

His pressure re-awakened the heated glow he'd created earlier. I smiled a secret, trying for nonchalant. He panther purred, breath tickling my ear.

"Home soon?"

Oh yes...please.

No comments:

Post a Comment