October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To Brat or Not to Brat

Written for the June 2011 Tea Room to Brat or Not to Brat Challenge

To Brat or Not to Brat
By Carol

My brat's head was on my shoulder; we were laid out on the sofa chest to chest. His long legs were between mine. I held him tight to me and gently rubbed his bare back to get him to calm down; his bottom was still a lovely shade of red, from the spanking I gave him not that long ago. I whispered softy to him to settle him down some. His snot, tears and saliva soaked my shirt, but I didn't care as long as he knew I still loved him. I could still see a few hand prints on the back of his legs. I kissed his forehead, and he looked at me.

"We're good?" He asked with a shaky breath as he rubbed his face into my shirt.

"Always," I told him giving him a one arm hug and kissing his forehead again. "Did you learn anything from this?" I asked as I always d--sometimes I get an answer, sometimes I get a shrug. This time I felt him nod into my chest. "What?"

"When to brat and not to brat," he told me giving me a silly smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment