October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All’s Fair in Love and Switching

Natasha let several people play in her Reality Check Universe* during the Skinny Dipping Challenge and I was tempted by Simon, Miles and Steve.  I thought that Miles would have found the opportunity to set the skinny dipping record the first fun thing about the Green Mountain Boys, and he would have dragged his partners to the lodge.  So, here's my take on it. 


Written for the July 2011 Tea Room Skinny Dipping Challenge


All’s Fair in Love and Switching
by Tarabeth 



A firm hand landed hard against the lily white round butt cheek.  “Owe!” Steve yelled.  He stumbled as he continued to step out of his jeans and glared at Miles.  “What was that for?”

“I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew you were a well loved brat.”  Miles laughed as he pulled off his shirt. 

“I have two tops; I think people will assume I’m well loved.”

Miles yelped and clasped his hands over the now scorching hand print on his ass.  He turned and gave Simon the evil eye. 

“All’s fair in love and switching,” Simon laughed.  


~*~

Read what happened next at A Matched Set

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment