October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Maybe


Maybe
by Jay


"I don't like leaving you like this, Tom. Not when we need to talk... need to get it all sorted out."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. This'll give you some space..... a bit of thinking time."

"I'm sorry I lost my temper. I just don't know what to do for the best."

"I understand..... but I can't make this decision for you, Andy."

"I really must go now or I'll be late. I love you. I'll send a rose for your birthday next week."

"Send a rose when you've made up your mind. Red for yes or white for no."

No comments:

Post a Comment