October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Who's the Top

Written for the May 2011 Tea Room Healthy Living Challenge


Who's the Top
by PJ

Lost in thought, he came in to my workshop. 


Snagging him, I pulled him in close for a hug.

Sighing he whispered in my ear "broccoli or beets?"

"Huh?" 

"We're eating healthier now, you choose." 

Groaning, I slid the candy bar further back on the bench. 

Tapping my belly, grinning as he pointed out,  "A walk will help work off that candy bar."

Patting his hip I growled, "Getting a little sassy aren't you little boy?

I'll decide how WE work off that candy bar"

I reached for his waist band, clearing off the work bench with my free hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment