October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Monday, May 16, 2011

Breakfast In Bed

Author's note: I'm  not part of the group where this challenge came from but the Doctor's brat was begging this to be written. 


Breakfast In Bed
by Carol

"Roll over and close your eyes," my brat ordered from the door way. 


I did as he asked; I even put my hands behind my head. The next thing I felt was him pulling the bedding back and then his straddling me. 


"Open your eyes," he whispered. 


I opened my eyes to see him holding a jar of jam and a thing of cream cheese. 


"So do you want to be the bagel or toast?" He asked as the tip of his tongue touch his pink lips. 


"Toast you can be the bagel." I told him when I saw the strawberries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment