October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Friday, May 20, 2011

Breakfast in Bed with Dillon and Gary

Inspired by the Loving Swats May 2011 Breakfast in Bed Drabble Challenge


Breakfast in Bed with Dillon and Gary
by Carol

Dillon rolled over and gave a low moan. His arm snaked around my waist and his leg pinned mine to the bed. He buried his face into my chest, and I gently kissed his forehead.  I took a deep breath inhaling his smell. He gently nuzzled my chest and tenderly pushed his crotch into mine. I felt his tongue touch my nipple as he licked his dry lips.  My stomach gave a slight rumble. "Hey what do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"You!" He said and took my nipple into his mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment