October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chillaxing

Written for the Writing Lines Spring 2011 Drabble Challenge


Chillaxing

by Carol


"What are you doing?" David asked.

"Chillaxing," I told him licking my ice-cream cone.

"Aren't you suppose to do that in your room." He said giving me an evil grin.

"To chill and to relax at the same time is Chillaxing." I told him, he just shook his head and sat down next to me in the kiddie pool.

"What are you two doing?" Allen asked. I looked over at David.

"We're chillaxing." We both said licking our cones.

No comments:

Post a Comment