October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Friday, July 16, 2010

Surf



Surf 
by Lou


I leant back against the ice-filled esky, smiling as I took in the sight of Rob's lean torso, board shorts riding low on his hips as he used both hands to shade his eyes. The waves crashed on the point and behind me, the grass rustled in the dunes. 

"You going in?" 

"Not without you", he said, glancing back and barking laughter as the contents of my salad sandwich were deposited on my lap.

"Damn. You're a rubbish Top", I pointed out, ditching it to the waiting seagulls.

Launching myself across his back, he carried me, screaming, into the surf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment