October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Friday, June 18, 2010

NMF

"It wasn't my fault."

Slapping the pen on the desk and flexing my fingers, I awaited the inevitable as the pages were scanned. Three, two...

"That's not what -"

"Wait a minute" – I can Look with the best of them – "I can write you a shopping list, I can write you a poem, I will happily write you a story so wrong you will blush and have your pants off by the second page, but I am not writing some daft lines. Especially", I pointed at the offending words on the top line, "THAT!"

"Because...?"

"It. Was. Not. My. Fault!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment