October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Friday, June 18, 2010

NMF 3

"It's not MY fault. You should've known better than leave that sort of thing to me."

Now wait just a minute! That never works when I use it. 

"You're the Top! You're supposed to be good at this sort of thing. What bloody good is it having a bloody Top if they can't –OW!"

Right. Maybe a step too far.

"I'm sorry, okay? I am. I just don't understand how a grown woman can stuff that up quite so comprehensively. No! Keep your hands to yourself, just listen for a minute."

Executing a neat sidestep didn't spare me the glare.

No comments:

Post a Comment