October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Drabbles by Jenny

Decisions
by Jenny

Words never did come easy to me; snagging in my throat like cloth on barbed wire. But I'm hoping that handing Rick the paddle will say it all. Mostly how sorry I am that I lied. 

I know I've got a stubborn streak, twisting things so I can believe my own bullshit. Even when I know Rick knows the truth. 

The small paddle is light in my grip but in Rick's capable hands it does the job. He doesn't paddle me often but it's always enough to last me till the next time. My ass clenches reflexively and my resolve wavers.



~*~     ~*~     ~*~


~*~     ~*~     ~*~     ~*~     ~*~


~*~     ~*~     ~*~     ~*~     ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment