October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Magic


Magic 
by PJ

I was sent to the corner 15 minutes ago. At least my butt wasn't on fire. A little giggle slipped out.
"No giggling in the corner" came from the bathroom.
"I didn't know you would need it tonight?"
I turned as he came into the bedroom, toweling off his freshly washed hair. "You do not use my Top Hat to practice your magic tricks"
Picturing it again, I doubled over laughing "You should have seen your face - eggs dripping everywhere". Eyes twinkling, he shook his head pulling me in to a familiar hug.  The kiss said I was forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment