October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Monday, May 30, 2011

It Hurts


It Hurts
by Adele


It hurts. He is so angry at me, and I know he has every right to be, but still, it hurts. I beg and plead, but once he has committed himself he always stands by his decision. I feel the tears welling up in my eyes and I cannot keep them from falling. I'm sure I must look pitiful, but there is no mercy in him right now, no forgiveness yet. I know he will get over being mad and forgive me eventually, but I simply cannot wait for that.

"Please? PLEASE!"

"No."

It hurts when he won't spank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment