October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Talked Me Into It

Written for the Tea Room Picnic Drabble Challenge


Talked Me Into It 

By Dash

“We’ll have a nice blanket to sit on.”

“On the hard ground with rocks and bumps. I want chairs.”

“The fresh air will be good – you’ve been stuck at work too long.”

“It’s suppose to be 95 and 90 percent humidity.”

“We’ll sit in the shade.”

“Oh good, it’ll only be 93.”

“The food will be excellent – brownies and fried chicken and chips.”

“Brownies are good. KFC chicken?”

“Of course. And, can’t forget ...”

“What?”

“I plan on stripping you bare and having my way with you all afternoon – I love how it sounds in the woods.”

“I love picnics.”

No comments:

Post a Comment