October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Deliciously Ugly



Deliciously Ugly 
by Lou

"You are supposed to eat it, not fellate it", I pointed out helpfully, grabbing a cushion from the couch, plopping my bum down on the floor. 

Rob grinned and aimed a lazy cuff at the back of my head, slurping at the chocolate mess as he did so.

"Shurrup", he mumbled, eyes glazed as he enjoyed the rare treat. Too healthy by half I would say, but then again, I would.

Leaning back against his leg, I turned my head and offered a hopeful look. "Give us a bite? Roobbbbbb."

Moaning happily, he blew me a kiss and kept chomping.

No comments:

Post a Comment