October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Parades, Bikes and Brats




Title: Parade, Bikes and Brats
Characters: Gary, Dillon, David, and Allen
Author: Carol

“It’s not my fault,” I heard twin whines coming from the corners of the living room. One was my co-worker David, and the other was my own sweet brat. Allen just shook his head and I rolled my eyes looking at the ceiling.

“Then whose fault is it, both of you rode your bikes down Main Street during the parade with your bodies painted as a rainbow, with your goodies showing.” Allen asked through clenched teeth. I’ve seen him upset, but not like this.

Both young men looked at each other. “The painters fault” they both said in unison  

No comments:

Post a Comment