October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"It wasn't my fault..."

"It's wasn't my fault"
By Carol


"It wasn't my fault." Dillon said as he pushed passed me wrapped only in an emergency blanket. I turn to see a cop and our Apartment manger standing in the open door. They were trying not to laugh.

"How was I supposed to know a helicopter would go over head and blow my stuff off the roof so the people on the freeway could see me sunbathing behind the A/C units?" Dillon yelled from the bedroom," I got a mental image of what he just described. "Not funny." Dillon yelled as the three of us busted up laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment