October 2016 Challenge

Tea Room Challenge Topic
Write a Story, Drabble or Ficlette about the Picture below

                                                                                       ~ Two Solitudes by Steve Walker

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bruise

Bruise
by Jo

"I've got a bruised butt and it's your fault," Brian glared at Adam.

Adam raised an eyebrow as he managed to hide a grin. "How is it my fault?" heasked, mildly.

"When Sonny said he was one short on his paintball team you should haveforbidden me from participating. You're supposed to protect myself from myself."

"There was no way, I could anticipate that when you ducked down, your cute backside would still be sticking out," Adam pointed out, reasonably.

"It's not fair," Brian complained, "It means we can't play spanking games for at least a week until the bruise is healed."

Adam's grin was wicked. "I'm sure I can work around the bruise."

An hour laterAdam rolled over and looked into his lover's sleepy eyes. "How's the bruise?" He asked with a grin.

"Bruise? What bruise?" Brian mumbled.

The End
 

No comments:

Post a Comment